• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

I've Just Bought A Honda Dealership :)

I just bought my own Honda dealership for only £9.99 :) Its a little small at the moment with one Honda NSX and a generic F1 car (donated by my 4 year old daughter) but it does come with one employee, rotating car display, working showroom doors and two working service ramps. I could had bought 4 more Honda cars including a Civic Type R but business is slow at the moment :)

I will be providing full services, including all UK and JDM cars as well as long as they are only 1:43 scale :) Plus I can provide paintwork modifications and possibly bodywork repairs :)

Future plans are to have my own Honda Racing team :)

P1040310.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think news has gotten out about the new Honda dealership with new customers turning up today. As you can see we have an Evo and Focus ST having work done in the garage and a Lotus and TT also booked in. We also have a visit from a TVR Tuscan who was interested in a trade in for the NSX which is currently out on a test drive. The Caterham is a customer who was interested in a Honda Jazz for his wife :)

P1040313.jpg

:lol: you nutter.

Also that looks like a MK1 RS Focus, but I can't see it that great on my phone.

Back