• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

How much is it worth?

OK guys,

I got my ep3 in June, from a honda dealer. It has 8 months warranty left and has just had a major service done by them.

I dont want to sell the car, i have many plans for it! but a friend is extremely interested in it and if the price seems right i might just have to take it.

Question is whats it worth?

Its a;

-NHB EP3
-60,000 miles
-FSH from the dealer
-Pretty much mint condition
-Not modded at all bar some genuine mats!
-Brand new front tires
-Brand new front disks and pads

Thanks

Just bought my 2005 EP3 (54 plate) this weekend. It's totally standard, FSH all Honda but one, 84k miles. It's in good condition all bar a scratch on the rear bumper and a chip near the front left light cluster. The mats need replacing and the grill has been replaced with a Type S one due to a bird strike. I paid £4,430. I reckon there's about £300-350 worth of work to get it to mint condition again.

i was also wondering how much my ep3 is roughly worth was thinking of upgrading to the fn2 but am thinking of track prepping it as have owned it for nearly 5 years now.
2004 ep3 type R
black/clean cond
70,000 miles
good tyres , brakes etc
FSH from new from Honda
BUT its a cat C i brought it knowing this and looked at the pictures of stages of how the rear quarter panel was cut off and the new one wealded back. it didnt put me off as i paid £7,600 and at the time they were going for about 9-10k. i know now the ctr with roughly same as mine are prob going for 4,500?

A car is worth whatever the buyer is wiling to pay.

Do your research.
Pistonheads. Auto trader. Glasses guide etc.

Then come to an informed decision.

This is interesting! I'm about ready to sell my premier ep3 and there are only 5 on pistonheads with under 80k miles. The cheapest is advertised at £6650! Are people actually paying close to this? Over on autotrader there are 7 i can see, asking between £5500 to £6000.
Has anyone here bought one recently?
What would you guys be willing to pay?
I paid £8500 for mine 3 years ago and if i got £5500 today i'd be delighted!
It'd be nice to hear your thoughts about it, cheers

Back in June I paid £4700 for my ep3, 54 plate, 2 owners, just under 55k, full history. Real nice example but not mint few stone chips, kerbed alloys etc. This was cheap ones with this type of mileage etc at the time I was looking was generally 5k plus. I got lucky the guy at the garage said he had over a hundred calls he only had it in a fortnight. For laughs I had a quote from we buy any car came back as £3700 :lol: I would try and sell it for as much as I could, but it depends on the factors that Stoo has said.

Anything Cat C or even Cat D can be tricky to sell, shame as often the damage is minimal but people normally get put off seeing it on the cars history.

They are worth more in bits sadly

Decided to keep it now and turn it into a track car going to get a k100 on the group buy on here next month and other plans to :D

Back