• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

this is what happens after 4 weeks of owning a mint ep3!!!!!

You could get bumper, side skirts from breakers mate, or eBay. 300 for a bumper is quite expensive.

£80 isn't bad for mint skirts.

I wouldn't pay £300 to repair the bumper, keep looking on ebay, there are quite a few being broken.

gutted had my ep2 keyed when parked outside my house never caught who did it but got 4 cameras recording 24hrs a day anyone goes near my ep3 will be sorry maybe an idea to get some cameras aswell ?

yep better to be safe then sorry again :) we have a screen with cams in the living room then a screen linked to my room some of the things you see is amazing lol

it is sickening! a similar thing happened to us (and 3 others in the same street), but on our main car which is a bmw x5sd, it doesnt make it any difference if its a 5k car or 35k car. we have since fitted a camera

Back