• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

this is what happens after 4 weeks of owning a mint ep3!!!!!

e4e5ared.jpg

ramada7a.jpg

yvugy7us.jpg

come home from work and found my car like this in brecon powys not happy atall police are a waste of time

Re: this is wot happens after 4 weeks of owning a mint ep3!!!!!

some so and so nicked my side skirts and tried gettim my front bumper off but snapped it must of bin done last night didnt see it in the morning as i had a lift to work with a m8 and went out the back door am really gutted:mad:

Thats harsh. Keep your eye out on ebay, and watch out for a type S with your skirts on.

sorrry for the text chat dont usually do it just needed a rant

also tom have already thought that as there are litery 3 ep3 round my town which is a small town an one type s

tell me about it you dont expect this were i live its a tiny town 50 odd miles away from a nearest city and every one pritty much knows each other!!!!!

I'm not too far from you I would go on a killing spree if this happened to mine you should find the culprit as you said it's a small town. Hope you sort it.

have had a quote from the body shop in town 250-300 for the front bumper any one have any ideas if thats good or not sounds steep to me cant find the facelift bumper second any ware!!!

You can pick up a Bumper for less than £80.

Try a place called Hills Salvage in Skelmersdale, they will post out, and I know they have a few EP3's in.

Bumpers are cheap and sprayed if purchased from Honda. It is the EP3 body-kit that costs.

If you can pick up side-skirts from a scrap dealer, get them sprayed and stickered from Mook then you could get somewhere.

Back