• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What's your car's current mileage?

My mileage on my EP3 is currently 62,730. My app on my Itouch has predicted that I will do around 19,637 miles in a year so in 2 years time, my EP3 is going to be on 100k miles :eek: Not liking that but I guess these cars are happy to go well over 100k miles is serviced each year.

My EP3 is on around 143,800 miles and has had no problems whatsoever in the nearly 2 years that i've owned it, i wouldn't worry as long as its looked after.

82000 was at 61000 less than 2 year ago.

Been well looked after as i know the 2 previous owners both good pals which was a bonus.

Couple of Guys on HOT have gone over 160k with there ones and not a prob.
Just keep oil changes frequent and valve adjustments on time and they will go on forever.
Mines just rolled over 86k and I've done over 150 trackdays in it since I brought it new in 2005 and its still used as my daily drive.

91k, bought at 36k.

The only failures; waterpump pulley, front lower engine mount, aux belt. None of those stopped me from driving it either, just annoyances.

Couple of Guys on HOT have gone over 160k with there ones and not a prob.
Just keep oil changes frequent and valve adjustments on time and they will go on forever.
Mines just rolled over 86k and I've done over 150 trackdays in it since I brought it new in 2005 and its still used as my daily drive.

Wow, 150 trackdays. Now that is impresive. Top stuff.

Filled up yesterday and it was on 74k, it's a MY02 '52 plate, bought with 47k on the clock.

Only issue I had was the cnuting alarm, made by H&P, Honda sorted it all out for me. Think it cost £100-£150.

Back