• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FOCUS RS & CIVIC EG STOLEN!

Did he get the plate? chassis number will probs be rubbed down aswell. there isnt many of them about up here well i dont see many about anyway.

Hope he gets it back. choking for them to get cought making me want to go and look for it myself lol

nah didn't get the plates. Police said they will start looking on thursday which is just bullcrap. it will be either in bits and well out the country man!

Did he get the plate? chassis number will probs be rubbed down aswell. there isnt many of them about up here well i dont see many about anyway.

Hope he gets it back. choking for them to get cought making me want to go and look for it myself lol

dude i'd watch your car closely if i were you as your side is closer to milton than I am anyway, even though the EG that was stolen is about 15-20 min drive for me. The milton thieves stole the car. There was a stolen thread made for it on ek9.org. then the pricks made an account and had the cheek to post videos up on the thread. it really ****ed me off watching it. they have been stealing cars for years! and the police don't do **** about it. you can google them up. they are backed by some gangsters or some crap

I was speaking about it the other day. Got told there is someone down here in with them. They get the chassis number off change plates and sell it for pennys or strip it down. But its mostly high end cars they go for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the thing is with these neds are that they are not driven by selling parts of the car as far as i know. unless they steal these executive motors like audis and mercs. but as far as i'm concerned when it comes to even the EG they stole, they've just rev'd the ***** out of it and dumped it somewhere and set it on fire.... just a bunch of arseholes

I funny you say that my family own the campsie hills well part of them. there is allways burnt out cars took up the crow road and burnt out up there. use to be bad years ago.

yeah.. I wouldn't be surprised if the EG was found there

on other news, the RS has been found. It's a bit knocked up and was running on false plates. Dan has it in possession and just sorting stuff out with insurance

the thing is with these neds are that they are not driven by selling parts of the car as far as i know. unless they steal these executive motors like audis and mercs. but as far as i'm concerned when it comes to even the EG they stole, they've just rev'd the ***** out of it and dumped it somewhere and set it on fire.... just a bunch of arseholes

I've read about this lot on pistonheads. It beggars belief.

I'd take the law in to my own hands, a 20gauge Remington double barrel should do the trick.

Would do no good to him anyway if he got cought. What they need is a good kicking.

yeah they will just get charged and let free again. the system in this country is just so ****ed up! pedophiles and thieves should just be battered the **** out of and left hung to die. and they should have a drug test for those on benefits. this country is too nice! and the main reason why we are in so much debt! this is just me being well off topic haha

Haha aye there all rats. Stops the real people who need the help like the elderly getting better help etc.

Back