• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FOCUS RS & CIVIC EG STOLEN!

Last night my mate's Focus RS was stolen from the Hyndland area of West end of Glasgow. Reg plate on it is V33 DJR

DSC07072.jpg

DSC07082.jpg

DSC07074.jpg

DSC07107.jpg

GlasgowCity-20120929-00574.jpg

GlasgowCity-20120929-00573.jpg

If you can keep your eyes peeled it would be much appreciated

EDIT: Copying this from another forum, another member had his car stolen (****ING SCUMS!) Again in Glasgow but in the east end area! and was last seen in Maryhill! someone get in touch if you see anything!

My EG was stolen from the side street at my house in the East end of Glasgow.

Please help guy not many EG in Matt Black in glasgow.

B18c4
DC2 Recaros
TRS Harnesses
HSD Coilovers

Probs the most likey part you will see out of it engine Block is shitly painted

Reg M721 CLA

DSC_0012.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Shame I'm not around that way or know anyone in that area. I know there are two around my way, but I'll keep an eye out on the off chance.

Am in dumbarton not far from glasgow i'll keep my eyes peeled and ears open.

I mind my mate got his motorbike stolen he got it back but it was a group in greenock that were stealing everything following people home etc then coming back.

Theres a group up possil are at it aswell scumbags.

Hope you get it back.

thanks for the kind words and advice folks

Am in dumbarton not far from glasgow i'll keep my eyes peeled and ears open.

I mind my mate got his motorbike stolen he got it back but it was a group in greenock that were stealing everything following people home etc then coming back.

Theres a group up possil are at it aswell scumbags.

Hope you get it back.

cheers man i'll let him know! scum of the earth

Probably be stripped down for a 1.6 Focus :rolleyes:

All the best in finding it, I hope the scum get their legs broken

i know! so annoying man! that's me just added another car onto the above! can't believe this man two members on the same forum. I hope everyone keeps an eye on their motors

****sake. Glad where i park theres cameras. Only thing that bothers me though i cant see it from my house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

****sake. Glad where i park theres cameras. Only thing that bothers me though i cant see it from my house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if i was in your shoes, I would be a tad paranoid. cameras or not I'd rather not have my car stolen :(

Mine's on my driveway right outside my front door even if I'm in and out it is usually on the drive, my neighbours car got broken into though like 2 weeks back, people who know of me around where I live won't touch my car because they know I'll go hunting if they do. Luckily I've never had anyone touch my car/s.

Maybe coming on here seeing what people have on there car? cause no doubt what they will do is strip it right down.

I'll be telling the neighbours to keep an eye out aswell. specially since am not far from where its happening.

Good thread on Pistonheads

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?t=1178055

The group stealing cars even had a facebook page that they used to taunt the police.

I wouldn't think they are being stolen to be stripped down, just scroats running about in them and ragging them about trying to get in chases from an under resourced Police force that are under instructions not to get involved in a pursuit.

Cool ill have a read at that thread shortly. Yeah a tracking device is a very good shout..

Worst thing about having your car stolen is you wouldn't want to drive it again. It's like having your gf cheating on you

Am reading it just now. the facebook page on it is shocking. can't believe there is a policy the police dont chase them.

Your mate heard anything yet?

Only a few leads. One lad on another forum seen an rs in the Clydebank area but diff plates. And the police said they will start looking on Thursday which is ridiculous. Car will be in pieces and long gone by now

Back