• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Aem v2

I have an AEM v2 fitted on my ep3 and am going on the rollers in Januar for a k100. This is the kit that drawers the air in from the wheel arch but am thinking will it benefit more with a cold air feed direct too it aswell? Has anyone fitted one on theirs and found it made a difference?

Are you sure its a V2? The V2 pulls air in the engine bay, AEM CAI sits in the wheel arch.

V2
38254060003_large.jpg

CAI
images

If it's a V2 as illustrated above then you can't do much more than a heatshield and possibly a CAI from the front grille.
The AEM CAI does not require any additional pipework etc as it draws in plenty of air

I wouldn't fancy one in this weather mind :)

Ahh yes mine is the v2 I didn't realise there was a CIA one, thought I had the one that sucked in through the wheel arch but obviously not from the pictures! really don't like how the v2 just sits on the gearbox sucking in the engine bay muggy air. Think i need a Gruppe M/Tegiwa as want some good gains when getting the k100. Anyone know of any group buys of these happening soon?

Sorry for bringing this up just seen the thread starters at the top of the page and had all my questions answered! Doh! :p

Back