• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Colour Milano Red

Hi Folks,

I am soon to be getting an EP3 (Can't Wait..) But i am unsure what colour to go for I really like the Nighthawk black when it has just been cleaned it looks ace and is so shiny!! But i really want the Milano red i think it suit's the Ep3 really well but just worried that it may start to fade :(

Has anyone had the Milano Red and what are your suggestions?

Adam

I originally wanted a Milano Red one but after going to view 4 of them which were all faded i decided to go for Cosmic Grey instead! And i'm glad i did :D

Ive had Silver, Milano Red and now got NHB. I would by the best car you can get and don't worry too much about the colour. NHB is a pain to keep clean, especially this time of year.

Cosmic grey is really starting to grow on me now.. And yeh that is proberly what i will do tbh!! roll on summer lol :)

Back