• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Visitor messages vanished.

As per title. I am being reset.

First genuine automotive advice to Dott, now this... What is the world coming to?

I wouldn't normally mind, but people amongst this fine community have spent a lot of time and effort polluting my visitor wall.

It'll be the thanks next. Then the post count. Just you watch.

And to think I was going to offer to my services as an events organiser...

los-mcflys.jpg

Tru dat.

Flux capacitor upgrade to VB forum.

Still only one admin who knows how it works.

This is like when MilanoDooks had his pm rights stripped from him on CTRO.

What has happened to the Honda community. It used to be all friendly and stuff.

"You need some reservoir socks? I've got some, here take them"

"Your radiator cap has broken in Germany? We'll come and rescue you and go round the houses to sort you out"

Gone are those days. Shame on you.

Zero contact from the mods and admin. Not even a pm to say they're looking into it.

Genuinely concerned that this is the sort of support this place offers.

:(

This is admin only territory. Mods can't do this shiz.

That leaves two culprits.

When a place like this relies on the honest generosity of its members to contribute towards its upkeep, what kind of message is this blatant disregard of power? You won't see penny one from me now.

I want my logo back.

Scouse, as you're obviously about can you reply to this and let us know where the visitor messages have gone.

I don't even know what this **** means.

But as the usual suspects have turned up I thought I better throw my oar in too.

Thanks.

why did you delete them? This does not make any sense.

I guess no harm is done, I've obviously not left the forum so if you could put all the messages back then it would be appreciated. You wouldn't be stupid enough to permanently delete them on a hunch is gone, so all should be well.

Also is that a new procedure here at Tro? If somebody thinks you have left then parts of your profile are removed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well at least you said sorry, that's something I suppose.

I guess a lesson for you here beard. I hope you take it on and learn from this.

Back