• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Visitor messages vanished.

not sure if this has been brought up elsewhere but all of typeriter's are gone too he might have deleted them himself i guess but i had lots of good riz shah banter on there

Foot, are you currently scrolling through users looking for deleted visitor messages?

Worked hard on my visitor message board as well. The memories... must say I was disappointed to see some of those hard found Riz Shah references get deleted. Took ages to locate.

man has anyone got the number for honda chiswick handy i noticed a missing stamp in my service book again?

tony when your ban gets lifted you can ask about how type grrr modified your avatar to make you boss eyed full spec norwich FC fan

tony when your ban gets lifted you can ask about how type grrr modified your avatar to make you boss eyed full spec norwich FC fan

That was me my good man. I punked myself with that one.

I would imagine Blackman would be too busy at work to be mucking around with stuff like that. He's one busy boy.

Back