• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tdi-North custom exhausts

Just ordered a 3" custom exhaust from Tdi-North. Anyone know how they sound. I know the sound varies depending on your setup, I have a Jrsc if anyone has any info. Also do you know if Tdi actually make these themselves or do they sub it out?
Forgot to ask Paul on Friday, so I'm just asking on here for any info before I call back on Monday.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
They are being made by JP Exhausts to TDi's specs.

TDi didn't have the 3" mandrel benders needed to make this and with the numbers they are expecting to knock out, they might not have made the money back on the equipment. That coupled with them being flat out busy, they decided to go with a company they knew they would get a consistently quality product from.

They sound quite subtle by all accounts, not to shouty. :)

I'm getting one for mine with some head work when I get some spare cash.

Oh that's great. I have or had the piper twin exit full system and it sounded beautiful. Just wanted more power which is why I've swapped. But I was just a bit worried that it was going to be crazy loud and a bit tacky! So that is music to my ears. Thanks Loxy

Made the move from cpl to Tdi. The lads at tdi seem pretty spot on, heading down early March for a few things and a re map. Hope its a wise move lol

The lads at TDi are spot on. Ive been going there for 2 years and everything they have done is spot on.

I know its an old thread but anymore feedback on this? I'm on the verge of ordering it with Tegi manifold & remap.
TDi assured me it wont be too loud & they will fit a drop-in Cat... any thoughts pls?

(originally i wanted a Tegiwa cat back & remap to go with my HKS filter, but if im driving 3 hours i may just go all out)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back