• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New Section?

Danger200

I have noticed that a fair few members that have and are doing things for charity, it's not many but over time I'm sure this will grow. Sometimes people have asked other members to sponsor their friends and family doing all sorts of things to raise money.

So I wondered if there could be a section for charity work/sponsorship/funds for the forum/or just general votes so people can get hitched or have a holiday that they deserve, rather than just sticky the thread?

would be a good idea, means i can ignore that section permanently and never see those threads in general chat. approved.

So I wondered if there could be a section for charity work/sponsorship/funds for the forum/or just general votes so people can get hitched or have a holiday that they deserve, rather than just sticky the thread?

That would be a good idea. Saves it being lost in different sections.

I think it's best kept in General Chat for now, new sections means another line on the main index and it can end up looking too busy.

Back