• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

21 year old insurance

I live in manchester and I'm after getting an ep3 this month. I have just turned 21 and don't have any no claims bonus but have been driving for 3 years as a named driver. I'm really struggling to get insurance under 3500!! Can anyone recommend any companies which I may have luck with? Cheers

Starting to think that now! I worked out quotes about a month ago and got it to 2400 with admiral but its gone up now!

Try ringing Adrian Flux, if you've used Go Compare and Compare the Market. Most other insurance companies on here want you to be 25+

I honestly think you'll really struggle

(sorry, I know that's not much help)

When I was 21 mine was £900 fully comp but I had quote a few no claims. Try Brentacre

I'm waiting to hear back from Adrian flux and brentacre, I have managed to get it down to 2900 with privilege. It's daylight robbery!

What Tom said.

Get something cheap for a year or two and build some NCB.
An EP3 is not worth paying c.£3k for insurance.

No way.

Yeah I know what you mean. But I've paid £3600 on a 1.6 focus so its really not that bad haha

It's not a matter of me trying to save money haha. I will most likely end up paying a ridiculous amount, but I obviously want to get it cheap as possible

I hate insurance, its daylight robbery. I am 42 with no claims or convictions and 9 years no claims and they want around £500. However, my wife had an accident on my policy. Third party and her insurance company accepted full liability. I informed my insurance company as by law you have to but I did not make a claim or involve them at all. However, because I now have this on my record, any quote I get has put my insurance up around another £100 :mad:

Thieves the lot of them.

Back