• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

21 year old insurance

Could be living in Shetland

Must've insured one of these then:

sd.jpg

Manchester is a very high risk area for car insurance, let alone performance/modified car insurance. Comparable to some Southern postcodes through.

So where's the cheapest and most expensive areas for insurance in the UK?

So where's the cheapest and most expensive areas for insurance in the UK?

It will vary between insurers but for us, Channel Islands, Cornwall, Northern Scotland low risk. Bradford, Manchester, Liverpool high risk.

Do you have any recommendations on how I can possibly reduce the premium?

Buy a 1.2, move, park it in a garage over night, add your parents as named drivers, don't use it for commuting, drive less than 10,000 miles a year, have children and become a doctor.

I'm only £560 with 1yrs NCB and i'm 22, but this is on a multicar poilicy with my parents as named drivers. Live outside Aberdeen

Currently 21, 22 in a couple of days :lol: looking to buy a CTR and the cheapest quote i managed to get on a 06 plate CTR was for 2.7k according to goCompare...held my license for well will be 4 years this year and i have 3 years NCB...I live in NW london...seriously hate insurance :(

Buy a 1.2, move, park it in a garage over night, add your parents as named drivers, don't use it for commuting, drive less than 10,000 miles a year, have children and become a doctor.

All this with the edition of somehow becoming over 25 years old.

It will vary between insurers but for us, Channel Islands, Cornwall, Northern Scotland low risk. Bradford, Manchester, Liverpool high risk.

where's rossy t?

Back