• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Loxy's Plasma Blue WRX STi Saloon

BGW is needed still IMO. In the scheme of things, your list really isn't that big, so why the fook not?

From what I've read somewhere, if you ordered the STi wing then a different boot is used when ordering new.

It might be worthwhile asking on Scoobynet to see people have overcome the issue.

The Subaru wing is £1,500 so it may well come with a new boot. Whether that comes with all the badges and whatever is another thing.

Most people on Scoobynet seem to have gone for the HT Autos one.

What I meant was people who've bought the HT wing, how they've fitted it.
Surely not everyone is getting a new boot for a £400 wing?

Most people didn't get the low level wing first probably.

Spoke to HT Autos. They confirmed I would need a new bootlid for their BGW.

HT_Autos said:
Hi John,

Unfortunately you will need a new boot lid, as the low level spoiler fixes along the middle with about a million fixings.

Best regards,

Mark @ HTAutos.
thumb.gif

I like how they're accurate with the information that they give out :lol: either way that's a bugger.

I didn't ring Subaru for a price on the boot lid in the end. I've got a wanted thread on Scoobynet but I'm not holding out much hope.

In other news, these arrived today complete with £22 customs charge plus Royal Mail's £8 handling fee.

IMAG1144.jpg

Fitting them in the morning and giving the car a good wash on Monday, so pics to follow.

Cheers bud. Me too. :lol:

Had a look on the website, video fitting instructions are on there.

What could go wrong?!

[video=youtube;hPSArUCFamk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPSArUCFamk[/video]

Looks fairly easy to do mate, but I'd be interested to see how easy the body comes away without braking any clips

Sneaky peek. The car is filthy so proper pics tomorrow when it's had a clean.

IMAG1147_1.jpg

Took just under 90 minutes, no broken clips but I did have to take the back wheels off to get to a fastener on the new bracket.

Back