• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Loxy's Plasma Blue WRX STi Saloon

Looks really good John, I'm sure you and the family will get great enjoyment out of it :).

Good choice mate, must admit I didn't know they existed but looks pretty mean from the front

ughdance.gif

Front looks boss, rear looks awful.

edit, needs a proper wing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't do it! Evo x instead! :O

Never really been an Evo fan. The only thing I can remember of them from my younger days, was on TV seeing Tommi Mäkinen driving between stages of one of the rounds of the WRC on 3 wheels after he ripped one off on the previous stage.

That's it, no connection with them at all.

I can appreciate what they are and thought of buying an X, but Mark's experience with them and his feedback made sense and changed on mind.

This is just a purely fun car. It doesn't take itself too seriously and I was laughing away to myself driving it.

Too late anyway, paperwork was signed on Sunday. :D

Never really been an Evo fan. The only thing I can remember of them from my younger days, was on TV seeing Tommi Mäkinen driving between stages of one of the rounds of the WRC on 3 wheels after he ripped one off on the previous stage.

That's it, no connection with them at all.

I can appreciate what they are and thought of buying an X, but Mark's experience with them and his feedback made sense and changed on mind.

This is just a purely fun car. It doesn't take itself too seriously and I was laughing away to myself driving it.

Too late anyway, paperwork was signed on Sunday. :D

Fair play mate. Hope you stick around you've been a massive help!

Never seen a saloon, thought they were all imports! Good buy mate, what's the interior like? Always thought it looked a bit dated on the hatch!

I also remember reading that the saloon would never see EU markets and only USA but here we are!

I saw a Blue 2013 BRZ the other day. Infinitely better looking than the GT86.

Never seen a saloon, thought they were all imports! Good buy mate, what's the interior like? Always thought it looked a bit dated on the hatch!

Similar but you get half leather Recaros and half leather rear as standard, uprated headunit with HFT, USB in the armrest and ten speakers and privacy glass amongst other things. I didn't think it was a bad place to be.

Plastics are typical Japanese car, but I'm coming from a Civic so it's not like I'm jumping out of something German.

I also remember reading that the saloon would never see EU markets and only USA but here we are!

I saw a Blue 2013 BRZ the other day. Infinitely better looking than the GT86.

They were US and Jap only I've found out recently but brought into the UK in late 2010 when the platform got a facelift, so there are no UK pre-facelift saloons.

They are like hens teeth to be honest, this is only the third one I've ever seen.

Parkers says they have 295 and 325 bhp versions in the hatch. I'm assuming the saloon is the same. Which is yours? Can't see it in the thread, apologies if I've missed it.

Back