• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Loxy's Plasma Blue WRX STi Saloon

Parkers says they have 295 and 325 bhp versions in the hatch. I'm assuming the saloon is the same. Which is yours? Can't see it in the thread, apologies if I've missed it.

You buy the 295 bhp version, Parkers lists it separate from the base hatch STi and the 330S hatch.

You can then buy 320R and 340R upgrade packages from the dealer. Former being basically a generic remap and the latter different back boxes, centre cat delete and a generic remap.

I've only realised since viewing the car that I think mine has the back boxes as they're shiny stainless where OEM aren't. When I get it I'm going to ring the local dealer to see how I can tell what it has, that is if there isn't a certificate in the paperwork.

It's probably just the back boxes, but if it is I'm only a £175 centre pipe and a remap short.

Looks really nice John. That colour will polish up really good. Front end looks awesome!

There's a lovely black one not far from me that I actually managed to find a build thread for somewhere on one of the many Subaru forums

I'll go have a look round, pretty sure it was either SIDC or Scoobynet

I thought I had a log in for Scoobynet. I'll have to sign up at some point.

This does look pretty badass

169410_431367376924532_1413570607_o.jpg

Only just noticed this, not been around as much as I'd like lately. That is one great car you've got there Loxy! Shame to hear the FN2 is gone/going after all your hard work of making it as good as a EP3 ;) But definitely made the right choice there.

I've only ever seen 2 of these and one of those was at a dealership, rare as fook. Id love a scooby one day.

Is it right these dont have the classic Subaru burble sound though!?! Think I'd have to buy an older model just for that. :lol:

Is it right these dont have the classic Subaru burble sound though!?! Think I'd have to buy an older model just for that. :lol:

Correct, they have equal length headers so they don't make the same burble. Subaru have, "Developed," the exhaust on this car to be closer to the classic sound but it's not the same.

It took me 4 looks to realise the difference. Which is a bonus as it looks OEM. Steering wheel looks good too, you thinking about the power folding mirrors too?

I'd read that build thread one at work and then I saw the car at the Local Sainsburys by where Claire used to live. It looks so tasty in the flesh. That steering wheel is drool worthy, it seems very popular on IWSTI

Oh and here are the Varis STi's

Lip Kit

The Widebody:

I'm pretty sure it has power folding mirrors Mart.

I might be completely wrong but I thought the mod is a bit of loom from the JDM car that folds them automatically when you lock the car.

Back