• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Loxy's Plasma Blue WRX STi Saloon

Fancy a bit of Ring in August John ?

4FABB78E-F0E7-45BF-8B78-B6C0B4633E0A-12627-0000067B2D8CB924_zps532fdb88.jpg

The guy driving it is the guy who did my geo in Germany :)

I'm meeting another friend over in Germany in August (350z) should be a hoot.

I'll have to think about it. I don't think I can swing a trip in August and October.

The major plus of the Scooby is that Jayne would come along, whereas in the Civic she wouldn't. :lol:

She even wore earplugs when we went over to Bradistan in the Civic to view the STi. James loved it though!

That's what I like to hear. Start them young, and produce the next generation of Hot Hatch drivers :lol:

Good lad, my James shouts faster and get out of the way when we get stuck behind slow drivers :D

Sure he's not just giving you abuse for making him suffer the injustice of a diesel dadwagon? Do you realise the mental scarring you're causing him, and the subsequent therapy required in later life? :lol: :lol:

Sure he's not just giving you abuse for making him suffer the injustice of a diesel dadwagon? Do you realise the mental scarring you're causing him, and the subsequent therapy required in later life? :lol: :lol:

:mad: whatever

Really honestly nice. I like it a lot. Awesome that it's something a bit different too.

I'd definitely have one of these.

MOAR.

Really nice that mate, bet you can't wait 'till the end of the month! Enjoy! :). Wanted a Scooby since I was a 'lil lad! P1 though ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:

I'm counting the days.

The dealer is doing a good job of ringing me with updates etc. It's been through their workshop for pre-delivery inspection and the report is being emailed to me, though it's all good. Doesn't need anything only tax at the end of the month, that sort on thing.

He sounds almost as excited as I feel, except he has the car... I've noted the mileage BTW. :D

Back