• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Loxy's Plasma Blue WRX STi Saloon

£475 :oops: :lol:

STiTax.jpg

My Evo is only £225. There are other 9's around that are over £400.

How you get on with wheel spacers BTW?

One of the nuts completely rounded off when I tried to get it off. It had already been started and I just finished it off.

Ended up buying another nut and some Irwin Bolt Grip nut removers from the Bay this evening and I'll tackle it again in the week when they arrive. :picardfp:

What width are your spacers John and they'd fit my Teg wouldn't they? If you sell bud I might be interested if no one has dibs'd them already.

STi's paid for.

Mods sales are going in the moving fund.

One of the nuts completely rounded off when I tried to get it off. It had already been started and I just finished it off.

Ended up buying another nut and some Irwin Bolt Grip nut removers from the Bay this evening and I'll tackle it again in the week when they arrive. :picardfp:

Those Irwin nut removers have been one the best tooling purchases i ever made. A must have i think!

Back