• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Forums spamming the **** out of me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I was the only one struggling with the "what's new" button..

It was annoying until I discovered the "New posts" thing.

Glad I am not the only one suffering.

I thought I was the only one struggling with the "what's new" button..

It was annoying until I discovered the "New posts" thing.

Glad I am not the only one suffering.

I changed the default behaviour of the "Whats New" link to the same as the "New posts" link instead of the activity stream yesterday morning :)

That's awesome, cheers Al. Could you swap the position of "What's new" with "Forums" too please? :D

Oh and the moon on a stick, and sunshine in a bag as well. Ta.

That's awesome, cheers Al. Could you swap the position of "What's new" with "Forums" too please? :D

Oh and the moon on a stick, and sunshine in a bag as well. Ta.

shaa_ting_by_twilightdahedgehog-d4hohsh.jpg

Al, can you make me mod for about 10 mins so I can ban someone cool like Dotty or Stoo or Mark? Maybe even Geoff? Need to get my rep up, y0!

NYA for Mod IMO.

He has dat Honda and if nothing else likes a fight.

Yeah make me a MOD. At least it would provide everyone with a laugh. And no fights Suits, just bored of being followed around and having everything I post thanked by someone who claims to be an adult, but acts like a child.

**standard HARV likes this**

as per the thread in forum support the thanks button should be ditched anyway it is sh1te.

edit: bring back tags. ctr_paul_hates_hamilton_racist_KFC_bathwater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back