• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suits' Nissan 370Z

Probably a silly question with it being a 3.7 but im curious, is it as awful as people might think on fuel?

I've only had it three days man :lol: .

I've done half a tank and the trip is giving 24.5MPG so far so that's cool.

AND I've had my foot in all over the place.

Sorry was skimming through the post so didnt catch it all lol

big fan of the 350z but i think these have a better look to them, i partly expected less than 24 so not bad at all!

Very Nice whip Suits, I had both the soft & hard top while the R35 was in for services, (both had paddle shift) drove really really nice. Maybe even more fun the its big brother...

Cant wait to see it at Spa, unless Harv ever sort an earlier meet up / Tunnel run

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely looking car bud and great deal done by the sounds of it. :smt023

Slight tinges of jealousy. :p

Very Nice whip Suits, I had both the soft & hard top while the R35 was in for services, (both had paddle shift) drove really really nice. Maybe even more fun the its big brother...

Cant wait to see it at Spa, unless Harv ever sort an earlier meet up / Tunnel run

Cool man, yeah, I wanted paddle shift if truth be told, but there isn't a double clutch system available, so the changes felt a bit disjointed, nothing like in Harv's 135i gearbox anyway.

So I opted for manual :) .

Yeah mate, I'll be there at Spa.

I'm not going to book anything, but take my lid and see if anything crops up on the day, maybe a half or whatever. Something always tends to crop.

Plus it gives a chance to take a look at the weather situation first before I commit !!

Cool man, yeah, I wanted paddle shift if truth be told, but there isn't a double clutch system available, so the changes felt a bit disjointed, nothing like in Harv's 135i gearbox anyway.

So I opted for manual :) .

Yeah mate, I'll be there at Spa.

I'm not going to book anything, but take my lid and see if anything crops up on the day, maybe a half or whatever. Something always tends to crop.

Plus it gives a chance to take a look at the weather situation first before I commit !!

Hopefully not snow again. Even teg back ends were coming out.

Spencer had 20 minute DC5 bhaaatle

I would love to try a paddle shift.

Suits' car gives me tingles in the one eyed wonder weasel.

Right place, right time, you got yourself a Bobby Dazzler there.

Drive it, enjoy it :)

Out of curiosity, what other vehicles did the bloke have, anything interesting?

Nice write up to the stages of ownership, I love it when things like that happen. Like Ed says, right time and place and it worked out well for you. Neat. :D

Lovely looking Z, and yep it definitely looks as if the previous owner tells no lies with the way he kept it!

You already know my thoughts on this.

that blue looks better and better in every picture I see.

Dat Talbot.

Looks like you have found an absolute minter suits, good job you jumped in there before Nissan got their hands on it and added a few extra £k's onto the price.

Beautiful car mate!
Loved these ever since I first saw one on Top Gear. As someone who can't do the whole heel, toe thing that rev match system sounds awesome too.

Lovely car nick. As I said in another thread, I adore the sound that these make.

null_zps0dfc81f3.jpg

Back