• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suits' Nissan 370Z

Looks mint!
i was tempted by a 350z a few weeks ago
i really miss my bmw for rwd
Unfortunatly i stuffed it :(

I have a question though......how come you're not wearing shoes?

I nipped out quick to get some snaps, thus no feet clothes.

What's that? About 20 MPG (if you brimmed it)? Not too bad. :)

Err, yeah, currently pulling down 24MPG.

I've been squirming all over the place too, so I'm pretty staedy about that.

On a good sensible motorway run I'm hoping to see something much higher.

TBH totally honest, I dont care all that much at all.

I bought the car knowing that it would cost me £475 a year tax and would return bad MPG, I was ahppy with that.

I will be lucky to use a tank of fuel a month by my calculations, what with not using it for work, obviously more when we go away or whatever, so it's something I've thought about and was expecting.

The fact that it's giving me a game to try and push teh MPG up in general driving is just a silly little side game for fun.

lovely 370z mate and in the best colour too!

Have you driven a 350z and if so how does it stack up?

I've only briefly driven a 370z myself but it was an auto :(

lovely 370z mate and in the best colour too!

Have you driven a 350z and if so how does it stack up?

I've only briefly driven a 370z myself but it was an auto :(

Thanks.

My first two choices were the red or the blue, so I'm pleased I hung about for a rarer colour.

No I've not, or maybe I have, can't remember :? .

Either way, it's good fun to drive :D .

Thanks.

My first two choices were the red or the blue, so I'm pleased I hung about for a rarer colour.

No I've not, or maybe I have, can't remember :? .

Either way, it's good fun to drive :D .

Indeed! My 350z was lovely and balanced whilst feeling meaty and purposeful. Great cars tbh!

Cheers Dolphin_Tech, Yar, really hung this one out in terms if waiting and it appears to have paid off :D .

See if you can get it below 10. :)

Challenge%20Accepted.png

Nice car suits, been looking at these a for while now myself!
Ive had to sell the S2000 for house deposit too :-(

Supreme - deffo the best decision to wait it out, sounds like you got the one man. I remember seeing it on Top Gear and thinking LOL.

Exceptionally nice car Nick, I bet (and it sounds like) you're stoked!

Makes me look out at the ageing EP3 and ponder WTF I'm doing... :lol:

I second the notion of just purchasing an intake and exhaust system in time; as with my Dads GTR, everything sounds too tame for the grunt you'd hope for/ expect. Scott (FoolsErrand) posted a video a while ago of a 370Z with a Nvidia (?) titanium system that sounded fantastic. Although I'm sure most non-OEM systems will sound good as they'd be removing the restrictions and actually letting the engine sing like it should have been allowed to from the factory.

Fantastic luck with the purchase too, biding your time really paid off. Congratulations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back