• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Feeling down !

I miss my type r ep3 :( sold it over a year ago now and im really missing it still. This feeling isnt passing :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Buying another is out of the question nipper on the way and the missus has stipulated 5 door only :( i have the civic 1.4 si fn2 shape and i hate it

There's a forum called civinfo which will welcome you with that car.

How they get excited by it is beyond me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
There a forum called civinfo which will welcome you with that car.

How they get excited by it is beyond me :)

I never understood that either

Why didn't you go for a five door GTI or even an Impreza or Evo ?

Dont like gti's boring car, evo yes please but coat too much to run, im in a pickle me thinks.

Down. About a civic?

First world problems.

You need to have a look in the mirror and give yourself a slap.

or even an Impreza or Evo ?

Presumably selling the CTR was about saving money as well as having a five door car. Evo's and Scoobs don't really fit that bill that well.

Quick family cars are a waste of time because you don't get to drive them quickly.

Should have kept it in your pants you filthy swine.

On the up today ill be getting a type r this year or the start of next year :) so ill be watching the for sale thread, sort of talked the missus round. Pie charts and graphs were used to win her over as to why a type r is needed in a mans life !

Well its not really aint either if you look it up in the dictionary as its slang ;) ill correct it with "have not got"

Back