• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

sunroof!!

just curious if you get ep3's with a sunroof, as i prefer a sunroof rather than aircon and am half thinking of fitting one to my ep3!

They don't do a sunroof in the type r models, but they do sunroofs for the normal civic ep3. My parents got a civic se ep3 shape and they got a sunroof on theirs.

Mine has a sun roof. Bloke who owned it first had in done. Mint job. Proper electric one that pivots and folds back into roof. Matching roof lining inside as well. I have never seen it bofore :D

Never seen one personally. Could be wrong but always presumed that it was to keep the shell as rigid as possible. Do agree with you though,
I do like a sunroof.

I got sun roof and ac. Sun roof for driving love sun roofs :) then ac is god send when I'm sat in traffic in summer on motorway:)

They don't do a sunroof in the type r models, but they do sunroofs for the normal civic ep3. My parents got a civic se ep3 shape and they got a sunroof on theirs.

Can you please supply pictures to see if other people can copy the processes ??? HNC

I got sun roof and ac. Sun roof for driving love sun roofs :) then ac is god send when I'm sat in traffic in summer on motorway:)

Quote Originally Posted by Shoonk View Post
Can you please supply pictures to see if other people can copy the processes ??? HNC:D:D

Quote Originally Posted by Shoonk View Post
Can you please supply pictures to see if other people can copy the processes ??? HNC

So sorry my parents sold the car a few years ago now, they now have a Jazz so I dont have a picture but if you google it you should find plenty of pictures.

Sent from my LG-M200 using Tapatalk

Back