• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ry4n's charge-cooled JRSC'd EP3 (new project)

Well.......it's been a long time lol. Didn't move away from my Civic. Things have most certainly progressed.

Car now sits at 650bhp and I have an amazing s2k as my daily. I will update this in much more detail as soon as I can.

Here is a pic of the cars as they stand
ca6f4f4ad70c14a09485269d8fe3b94e.jpg
a00ce9f6c64afd1797218193b2a9891c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

The fastback hardtop totally transforms the car :D

The S2000 is a pretty car in standard form IMO but the coupe look takes it to another level :cool:

That hard top is lush. I had a oem Honda one on mine (only ever had it off once). Much preferred the look of the car with it on. That top is the stuff of dreams. Wet dreams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

650bhp civic on a track! :eek: ... Think I'd be scared just to floor it in a straight line!

Amazing cars pal!

Thanks lads. Putting them both away for the winter now so I'll be updating with the past few years worth of work on those cold winter nights

Just had a flick through your thread, that gravel pic is cool, although the circumstances for the shot suck :(

That S2000........:smt055

I was having a browse of S2000s and decided to look into that roof of yours.

Jeezless they're not cheap are they :lol:

What manufacturer did you go with, how is it for wind noise and general weather ingress?.... And can you get in the boot? I imagine your spoiler stops it opening to allow boot access?

I was having a browse of S2000s and decided to look into that roof of yours.

Jeezless they're not cheap are they

What manufacturer did you go with, how is it for wind noise and general weather ingress?.... And can you get in the boot? I imagine your spoiler stops it opening to allow boot access?
It's a genuine Spoon product. Bought it new from Spoon Europe (Taikyu)

The rear section of the hardtop separates from the main part. Quick release from inside the car. Lift that off and pop the boot as normal
Spoiler is attached to the boot so it lifts with it.

It is a pain in backside tbh. I tend not to go in the boot all that often haha

Wind noise is pretty low. The bodyshop I use put extra foam and seals where they thought it was going to let noise/water in so it's pretty tight.
With a high pressure hose water comes in at the top front of the windows though

Last edited by a moderator:
Back