• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

How hard to retrofit this HONDA SAT NAV double din

I don't know what to say bud, that's got me stumped.

If it were me, I'd be splicing onto the green and white on the green plug, because that's the only wire that is in the right place on the diagram, but it's not blue and white like the instructions say.

It's your call though, because it's not my car obviously.

Again, stumped.

Thanks for your help LOXY.
I/'m not going to give up yet.At least the radio and cd function work as they should. I will track down this VSS(vehicle speed signal). I am going to unplug the green/white wire from the plug and see if the speedo is working. That would be a good start. otherwise im pretty sure the vss can be picked up from an ecu or gearbox sensor.
However the clusters are all the same so I assume that the VSS wire should be in the same slot regardless of the colour.

That's what would have made me think, "I'm going in for the green and white."

Good luck with it fella!

Any updates ?

I'll dig the actual instructions out tonight. There aren't any written bits to it, but part 20 is where you splice onto the speedo signal. I'll agree though it isn't clear.

Want to get some installation info. Thanks :D

Back