• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Premier cosmic EP3 Turbo, running

That's so nice. You've put alot of hard work to it. I just got the same car and hopefully all this to come. Your speed dials are a really nice colour what did you change them too?

That's so nice. You've put alot of hard work to it. I just got the same car and hopefully all this to come. Your speed dials are a really nice colour what did you change them too?
Cheers dude, the hardest ive ever had to work on it is now :lol:

Umm if you mean the speedo its standard, must be the camera

Very nice car and spec, you have some items which are on my list of things to get.

What are you planning next? I would strongly recommend poly bushing the rear of the car, it has made a huge difference to mine as it feels far more planted and positive, it gives you more confidence round the twisters. Seen as though you like to fit parts yourself it will be a lot cheaper too, I have saved loads fitting all my parts

keep up the good work

Very nice car and spec, you have some items which are on my list of things to get.

What are you planning next? I would strongly recommend poly bushing the rear of the car, it has made a huge difference to mine as it feels far more planted and positive, it gives you more confidence round the twisters. Seen as though you like to fit parts yourself it will be a lot cheaper too, I have saved loads fitting all my parts

keep up the good work

just got the box off earlier today for a new clutch and lsd

Clutch has so much life left dunno what to do with it now :eek:

to be honest with you ive only got one thing left interms of suspention and handling which is coilovers......i dont think i can be bothered with bushes at rear atm maybe further down the line but i would have to be bored to do it :lol:

however im being drawn to skunk2 lca now too

just got the box off earlier today for a new clutch and lsd

Clutch has so much life left dunno what to do with it now :eek:

to be honest with you ive only got one thing left interms of suspention and handling which is coilovers......i dont think i can be bothered with bushes at rear atm maybe further down the line but i would have to be bored to do it :lol:

however im being drawn to skunk2 lca now too

good choice with LSD, I intend on fitting one when I have enough time off work etc.

what coilovers you looking into? There's quite a few to choose from

Bushes are boring to fit too!

good choice with LSD, I intend on fitting one when I have enough time off work etc.

what coilovers you looking into? There's quite a few to choose from

Bushes are boring to fit too!

Looking to get meister r zeta

when i fitted the front bushes i had the worst time trying to get the bushes out as i didnt have a press

Looking to get meister r zeta

when i fitted the front bushes i had the worst time trying to get the bushes out as i didnt have a press

good choice of coilover, I did a bit of research and went for these too. I run the race versions which I do recommend for track only really, they are pretty hard on the road. This zeta r coilovers are a brilliant all round choice, good quality too.

good choice of coilover, I did a bit of research and went for these too. I run the race versions which I do recommend for track only really, they are pretty hard on the road. This zeta r coilovers are a brilliant all round choice, good quality too.

Yeah cant wait to get them, gonna slap it on full soft and just enjoy cruising

Received some juicy parts a few days ago

Been meaning to do this for so long and now its finally time :WOOT

Mfactory LSD & Exedy Stage 1

Genuine Honda Jazz washer jets

3wz8.jpg

Loving the car bud it looks awesome bet it's quick to, comes me regret selling my type r and buying the rubbish I have now almost so tempted to sell it and get a civic again.

Premier Cosmic EP3 M factory lsd Exedy ystage 1 fitted pic heavy

Fitted Mfactory helical LSD and Exedy stage 1 clutch

Have wanted to do this mod for over a year and have finally managed to buy and have time to fit them
The car is now amazing to drive ! after taking it to the local test roundabouts the LSD makes it impossible to under steer the car no matter how much you are booting it. It does give you a hint of over steer but its strangely easy to get out of. Been taking it easy to bed clutch in so will need to wait a while and then take it to a track to release its true potential. The job off doing all was going fairly smoothly had a small 2 day delay for the differential shim from honda but that wasn't too bad. However i did foolishly fancy changing my clutch fluid which was a total nightmare :bumsmack:

For some reason went to bleed the clutch and lost all pressure and no matter how many times i bled the clutch could not get it back. I tried for an eternity to bleed it the conventional way and it simply didn't work. i began contemplating getting it recovered but took a risk bought a pressure bleeder and it sorted it out for me. So if you decide to bleed clutch just don't bother :lol:

Anyway I've taken lots of pics so here you go

Took front bumper off to avoid scratching it

Cant say i was suprised but was still upset to see that the clutch had so much life left in it :roll:

Beautiful :p

Shim

Clutch alignment

Would also like to thank Stevie at Grinspeed for parts and his advice he has been great help would highly reccomend him :salut:

Meister r Coilovers on route :WOOT

Small update, swapped my tegiwa socks for some genuine Spoon ones i think 8-[
Replaced Washer jets with the overpriced Jazz ones

Desperate to get onto track again especially with the lsd. Keep finding myself trying to push it around roundabouts :lol:
However funds arent great atm so Will also be looking to sell the Harness bar, harnesses and springs once there off

Small update

Got some jdm mats for a good price of here and really like them
it really goes well with the red carpet :smile:

Next i bought a used J's racing tie bar of ebay

gave it a quick polish and then cleaned and undersealed the rear of the car

The gold ends could really do with repainting though

Random picture but she looked so clean :lol:

Unfortunetly my brake seized up and i had to get my car towed home and rebuilt it with a ebay kit for £36. Im just hoping it stays fixed now :lol:

Also have this on the way
a replacement spoiler and another 2 a048 so now i have a set of 4 but need wheels to put them on :cool:

Still waiting for meister r coilovers......been almost 2 months i think :bad-words:
once thats done wont be much left to do other than some wheels and exterior bits
enjoy :p

Ok so my spoiler arrived and have fitted it to the car, overall im quite happy. It has the holes pre-drilled in the spoiler already which means its actually adjustable.

A shot at mimms before it rained and i quickly left :lol:

Back