• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Premier cosmic EP3 Turbo, running

Hi thought id do a brief update of whats been going on with my build over the last few months. Not been to much done as moneys quite tight :sad:

Sold my harness bar and harnesses and springs to get a bit of spare cash :lol:

Anyway heres a cheap nice mod.....
little hat thingy which goes on your knob :lol:
got it from one of the innocent smoothie drinks, didn't really like the drink but £1.80 is a cheap mod none the less :lol:

Never really planned on ever painting my calipers but went ahead anyway
Used a three spray kit of VHT caliper paint of eBay for £24.99
Aim was to get them to look like Spoon calipers :smile:
Did the prep really well but my painting skills aren't great not to mention i dropped it on the floor whist wet :roll:

Heater came in real handy :cool:

Dirty car :sad:

Random detailing bits bought

Returned back to standard springs awaiting the arrival of brand new Meister r coilovers
Car looked like a moon buggy :roflmao:

Also re-greased the camber arms and all associated nuts & bolts

The coilovers arrived today after 3 months !!
:laughabove:
and will be fitted tomorrow. Should have some pics up tomorrow :bigthumb:

Hi guys been awhile since the last update but here is whats gone on.

- Meister r zeta R coilovers
- Meyle HD droplinks
- Genuine honda type 2 coolant change
- TGM Sport FRSU (fail)
- purchase of some detailing goodies

first up finally got the meister r's after waiting 3 months
got them fitted as soon as i had decent weather (there never was any :lol: ) and replaced the rear drop links at the same time. (the last eBay set didn't even last a year from when i did the JDM arb)

Clean clean clean

5 mins of autosol

Final plans for the car are to find a solution to the geometry issue and get a set of wheels for the track tires.
Will also be doing a oil change soon as i have just gone over 6000mi since the last change. :wink:

TGM Sport frsu

unfortunately didn't go to plan as i had ran out of adjustment in toe meaning i have to get shorter arms or camber bolts.
This means spending more money on it for another set up :bad-words:

some of the previous images have gone mega size earlier on in the thread for odd reasons......for this i recommend never to use imageshack :lol:

Awesome car mate and great spec. Did you notice a difference when. You fitted new bushes and ballpoints as this is my next plan as my car just feels a bit sloppy and knocks a by when you go over bumps. I've fitted brand new had coilovers, drop links and ball joints to go on asap. I want to get the full polybush kit. Keep up the good work mate.

Awesome work bud coming along really well!.
Remap is good mod would go well with your lsd.
How come you didn't get camber bolts but got camber arms?

Awesome work bud coming along really well!.
Remap is good mod would go well with your lsd.
How come you didn't get camber bolts but got camber arms?

i previously had camber bolts but sold them when i sold the eibach springs as these coilovers have adjustable camber top mounts.

however when getting the suspension calibrated tgm could get the camber needed due to the track arms running out of thread and so i have been told to get some camber bolts and use them or some shorter track arms.
I need to get some camber bolts and return as atm i am at - 0.25 camber at the front and seeing as i wanted to do a few trackdays this summer wouldnt be ideal i think

Awesome car mate and great spec. Did you notice a difference when. You fitted new bushes and ballpoints as this is my next plan as my car just feels a bit sloppy and knocks a by when you go over bumps. I've fitted brand new had coilovers, drop links and ball joints to go on asap. I want to get the full polybush kit. Keep up the good work mate.

it definitely tightened up the feel of the steering and the rca's have reduced bump steer

i previously had camber bolts but sold them when i sold the eibach springs as these coilovers have adjustable camber top mounts.

however when getting the suspension calibrated tgm could get the camber needed due to the track arms running out of thread and so i have been told to get some camber bolts and use them or some shorter track arms.
I need to get some camber bolts and return as atm i am at - 0.25 camber at the front and seeing as i wanted to do a few trackdays this summer wouldnt be ideal i think

I see!.
Would say its a cheap fix as the camber bolts are about £25 but then you have to get aliment done agen so maybe not.
Where you thinking about doing track day?

I see!.
Would say its a cheap fix as the camber bolts are about £25 but then you have to get aliment done agen so maybe not.
Where you thinking about doing track day?

Brands or bedford autodrome in April if I can get car sorted and hopefully some wheels for the track tyres

Brands or bedford autodrome in April if I can get car sorted and hopefully some wheels for the track tyres

Should be bit of an animal on track, been to load of track days at Snetterton but never took mine on! have been on with my bike and that was mega but always seem to wana sort bits before I take the car on so end up in mates cars. fun but make me want to go on more! not long now though have nearly got it ready lol.

Should be bit of an animal on track, been to load of track days at Snetterton but never took mine on! have been on with my bike and that was mega but always seem to wana sort bits before I take the car on so end up in mates cars. fun but make me want to go on more! not long now though have nearly got it ready lol.

haha funny you should say that as im planning on doing my bike license atm

looking at getting a sv650s as first bike for year or 2 before i can hopefully have the skill and be able to insure a gsxr 750 l3 shape

looking at getting a sv650s as first bike for year or 2 before i can hopefully have the skill and be able to insure a gsxr 750 l3 shape

Ha as if I have a gsxr 750 k5 lol also my first road bike you will be shocked just how fast it will drag you along.
Insurance wasn't too great for my first year @ £800 but second year dropped over half that just to give you an idea.

album.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Got some new wheels, undecided on whether to use these for track or as daily wheels at the moment.

Also fitted some eibach camber bolts in order to sort my geometry and heading back to tgm to sort this and hopefully do a few trackdays in summer.

other than that the car has just been maintained and driven,had do rebuild another caliper....this time was the front passenger side, fitted some new h.i.d bulbs the other day and just kept her clean .

will also be doing a oil service in the next few days :wink:

Team dynamic 1.2's

17x7 et45

Rays racing lug nuts

Not sure if they will be used as daily wheels atm.

Swaying more to using them as track wheels

Just stick some tires to them and show us :D

Only shame is that they weight 9kgs per wheel... and for that money, you can get better wheels... here is where i'm stuck.

Back