• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CH1 Self levelling headlights

Had my 2000 ATR for a little over a month now, in the last few days i have noticed that the self levelling headlights are not self levelling.

Is there anything i can have a look at , is it a common problem, or would i need to get some new units ?????

Near side seems too low, off side seems too high !

Thanks.

Had my 2000 ATR for a little over a month now, in the last few days i have noticed that the self levelling headlights are not self levelling.

Is there anything i can have a look at , is it a common problem, or would i need to get some new units ?????

Near side seems too low, off side seems too high !

Thanks.

happened on my ATR after doing a bit of digging around a common problem was the sensor on the rear suspension that senses how high they should be. I just left them to it and adjusted the head lights myself to match up, easily done with the adjuster screws on the back of the headlight..... Depends how badly you want them to to be auto still

Back