• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Stuiwhite's NHB EP3

Hello all!

Been on the site a few months (Since June when I bought the car!) so thought it was time I put a 'Car to the name'.

So had in the past.... MK3 Cupra, Honda CRX Del Sol (B18c powered), Toyota Starlet Glanza.

Then i took on a new job with company car so stuck with a Diesel estate.... At the ripe age of 24.....

So June this year I took up the offer to buy a friend of a friends EP3 - Very well looked after (During his ownership).

So here she is!

What have I done to it?... Not a lot!

- Polished the Gear knob
- Carbon wrapped interior door handles
- Put a private plate on it 'K20 S**'

What do I want to do to it?

- Look after it?
- Exhaust
- Track it atleast once...

Apologies for the lack of excitement this thread brings :)

Will add more photos when I get the chance.

Very nice. Put Fast Road Setup on the list if it's not been done already. You can thank me later. ;)

Been a while....

so i have had lowering spring fittted 30mm all around.

i get a clunk when turning and think this may be due to springs.... Is there a rubber cover to put between the top or bottom of the coil to stop them creaking?

i am off to have my FRSU tomorrow :-D

ill get pics up soon

Been a long time since i posted!

So changes that have been made to car since last year....

Sportex B-Pipe - Makes the car sound so much better whilst keeping OEM appearance.

Eibach Springs 30mm

Camber bolts and arms - FRSU done ;-)

Went to do the Hondata Air box mod.... Opened filter and it was already done haha! - Pipercross foam filter put in place of Paper filter.

Took her to Nurburgring... fell in love with her.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/shn693e9dt54hcq/DSC_0044.JPG?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/untfxrxklvq5uar/DSC_0037.JPG?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xhgdafaa4806a6z/IMG_20151011_002159.jpg?dl=0

Wow, been gone a while....

In 2017, I moved to Toronto, Canada.

Sold the NHB EP3 to a mate, with the idea of buying it back when I was due to return 2 years later after Working Holiday Visa.

3 months in and my "mate" sold it :eek:

-

Fast forward the 2 years and I was back....

So, I treated myself to a Honda S2000

Day she was purchased:

-

How she looks now:

Maxton design lip kit all around.
Front lip
OEM Spoiler
GT model, so has the Hardtop.
18" Rota Torques

-

I then owned a Clio 1.2 as my "beater" car, before upgrading my life to a Mercedes E Class diesel.

The E class lasted 6 weeks, as I wanted to buy something that was the S2000 and the Mercedes in 1 vehicle.... but I was not interested in German hot hatches.

Then, an opportunity presented itself to buy this beauty!

I cannot believe how special these cars feel. I am totally in LOVE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Stu.
I seen your posts on the FB page. A friend of mine knows the person you bought it from, it looks like you have a great base there!

Mine is currently SORN for winter but I'm often in Bristol/Clevedon, so may see around at some point when the weather improves (I believe that's where you're from?).

Congrats Stu.
I seen your posts on the FB page. A friend of mine knows the person you bought it from, it looks like you have a great base there!

Mine is currently SORN for winter but I'm often in Bristol/Clevedon, so may see around at some point when the weather improves (I believe that's where you're from?).

That is right dude. In Bristol.

Loving the car already, only had it a few days. Suits me perfectly.

Hi Stu, I have a 2003 EP3, what does NHB mean? I love my car, apart from its steering. I really like the S2000, another car I wished I'd had. You're new type r looks great.

Put the Stock wheels back on the FD2, after them being resprayed and wrapped in Nankang NS-2R's.

Also complimented by some 15mm Tegiwa spacers.

Before and after pics:

Back