• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Paid For Sale Ads

NYA

Chris, Beard, Stoo etc. I just thought about this. With all the noobs that come to the forum moaning about 50 posts minimum etc. why don't you start offering a Paid For Ad service for their items and cars they are wanting to get rid of. It will bring income to the forum and the annoying ones who complain will be gone quicker. Just an idea, thought it might be worth some investigation.

Cheers Tom, I just thought it was a good way of getting a few quid and it stops people moaning. It could be offered at a good rate so as to compete with Autotrader and Pistonheads etc. and yet still be a good money earner.

Hi Darren. The forum has always been free to use and I don't intend on changing this, sorry.

I would like this to be done as im not one that uses forums except for finding information out if/when i need it and im looking at selling my CTR soon yet can't list it on a Type-R forum. :(

Back