• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Civic EM2

put one of the rear 5 stud hubs on today, first side was a really easy, the other side has put up a fight. think one of the bolts is seized. even an impack gun couldnt budge it. so i will try some heat next time and go from there.

the advans sit out a bit too, not surprised really. but nothing a bit of camber can sort.

ordered some bits last week that have now arrived

rear view camera for the double din, black sun strip and i won a lightened fly wheel from an facelift ep3 for £36 delivered! :D

after a day in the garage, the result is the engine and subframe have been removed.
i was considering using the ep3 subframe witch i kept, but when i removed my subframe i noticed its much lighter than the ep3 frame. so i will just get the original frame tided up.

next job is to tidy the garage and remove the steering rack, ecu, aircon unit, tidy/ clean the bay ect ect...

not much to update really.
wheels have been powder coated and tyres on. turn's out two of the wheels are a little bit worse for wear, so they will go on the back till i can source some more.

epas is in and the loom all connected/ routed

got most of my stuff powder coated, and have a full poly bush kit ready.

just ordered some caber arms, caber bolts and braided brake hoses.

and i've got all my bits for the engine, service kit, clutch, water pump timing chain. just need a oil chain and tensioner then all that can go on.

Can't wait!

Not updated this for a while. The majority of the work is done only things left to sort are getting the eps working, tracking, exhaust and mot.

In a nut shell :)

Got the power steering working, changed the control module. I can relax now and tidy the wires up and get it in for an mot!

Found a small oil leak from the sandwich plate I've put on, so that's getting sorted next week I've also bought some new gauges both innovate oil pressure and temp in one and wideband sensor.

Also had an error code on the ecu about the lambda turn's out I had the wrong lambda so the correct one is on order. :)

Hopefully sorted the oil leak today and I've cleaned the idle control valve, it was very dirty and stiff to turn. Hopefully this will fix the hunting idle.
If it does it will go in for it's mot sometime next week.

One of my indicator bulbs had gone so I bought some chrome rear bulbs and side repeater bulbs. Makes a big difference, Just need to de tango the front light's

Still having a problem with this oil leak, but the idle is fixed. The idle control valve was really gunked up I've also removed the secondary idle assist. Look's like the mot will be next week now but that's not a problem as I wont be insuring it till April. :)

bought a rear bumper in black with the rear splitter so I put that on today and took a few piccys whilst it was out the garage :)

Well I've been driving this for the past week now and so far so good. Need to get a fast road setup, change the battery once I find out witch one to get and get it mapped.

Not alot has changed with the car other than some new disks and pads and a set of plugs. It's been pretty neglected lately, but it had a quick was yesterday and I decded to take some pictures today. Even though the car is filthy again.

Looking good mate, nice project and I've not seen any others about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back