• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hazz's 1996 R33 GTR

Looking great H, way better on the OEM rims. Just get it on some good springs to lose the 4x4 look and it will be sweet.

With the Merc it's definitely speed bumps that are the problem. Never hit the plastics or split rims on a kerb, but the local speedbumps have kicked the crap out of the front airdam.

I know when I had the ST and it was slammed I had to plan routes to avoid Speed bumps! it was always funny just to see Lyns' face :lol:

Looking great H, way better on the OEM rims. Just get it on some good springs to lose the 4x4 look and it will be sweet.

Cheers :)

Lower it more?! It's already low as feck :lol:

I might get adjustable camber arms for it but otherwise the suspension is staying OEM.

I like it how it sits now :)

Cheers :)

Lower it more?! It's already low as feck :lol:

I might get adjustable camber arms for it but otherwise the suspension is staying OEM.

I like it how it sits now :)

Might just be the pictures then bud.

Ok so I got my reg through today (P reg) but that's where the good news ends....

When I took it for a test drive there was some 'whirring' coming from the rear, sounded like a rear wheel bearing. Jurgen replaced both bearings (£110 each) and it's still making the noise, turns out it's the rear diff. So now I'm waiting on a new diff :picardfp:

All included in the price so it's all good. It's just frustrating knowing it's so close.

Looks so much better after the wheel swap buddy, shame to hear about the diff but fingers crossed it all gets sorted quickly.
On the plus side best to find it now rather than after getting it home.

At least it's getting sorted as part of the price dude. It's a gutter I know but as mark says, once you get the car it will be all sorted.

Back