• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

McSherryMan's EP3

Hi all, so I have been a member for a few weeks now and thought I would try and get some pics of my car on here.

7e5a7eva.jpg
6e9ynury.jpg
daraqeja.jpg
tu8ade8a.jpg

I will be starting to change some bits on it and will try to post pics as I go.

First things first will be ordering some mats for the car as I have none, I will also be ordering a new gear knob looking at the skunk2 one which is weighted but might just get the black tegiwa one.

Any one have any views on the skunk2 gear knob???

Going to get the tegiwa short shifter kit and fit both together.

Next after some saving will be some JDM ARB's front and back.

Will try to do my best to keep up with what I do but will be a slow process as will have to save between each purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yet there are a kind of grey colour, as it's my first ep3 and first honda I didn't know if that was standard or not

Nice car mate skunk2 gearknobs are good feel nice through the gear changes i have a black mugen one

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Mats have been ordered from needed4.com and should be here in a couple of days will put some pics up when they arrive. Next stop tegiwa

So the mats have arrived and I can't be happier with them
y3azyqy3.jpg

Great service and very quick delivery

Needed4.com they were great delivered in 2 days not bad as they were made to order. Could have had what ever colours I wanted to hahah but went for black as I have a NHB £31 all in including delivery

Tegiwa short shifter kit and tegiwa gear know all fitted along with mats. Happy man
egu9e5ap.jpg
enupa2uh.jpg
gytu9aje.jpg

Ok so quick update I have now fitted my ITG maxogen and I love it. It's quiet when driving normally and has a lovely sound when you put your foot down. Will post some pictures tomorrow once the car is nice and clean. A massive thanks to Veyron for making it all possible.

So cleaned the car and took some pics of the engine bay and new ITG. Just need to figure out how to get the cold air ducting passed the battery. Any ideas welcome.

re8agu9u.jpg
e8a5uteb.jpg
anematyt.jpg
ajymapa6.jpg
ry2asy8e.jpg
enyby7a9.jpg

skunk2 heavy knob makes a massive difference for something so minute. Is that Del Sol a vtec by any chance?

Back