• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Loxy's Vivid Blue Pearl FD2 Civic Type R

Looks really nice condition, I do like this shade of Blue though :D

The price you paid is the price they should be really, but I think you got a bargain considering the bits that have already been done :D

Any plans before you get it mapped on FlashPro? I see it already has a decat so you may be better doing it sooner rather than later. Is the light on the dash with it then?

What a car. It just looks so right.

My wife would go nuts if i brought a car at the price your paid fro the STI, then after 6 months i said i wanted to get another car. She still finds talking about replacing the FN2 a touchy topic, I've had it two years and i have to have it another 6-8 before she'll even consider me changing it.
Did you lose £ on the STi??

I wonder how many TRO members are checking PH/import companies, bank accounts & loan companies for FD2's now :lol:

Loxy - very nice dude, very nice! Look after her! I enjoyed reading your write up too :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh i do that all the time, so far the week i've looked for a Skyline r33, a S15, a Corvette, a Nissan 350z and now an FD2 :lol:

Nice one John! 8)

Is this the one for £13k in Essex isnt it?

Been looking at that too for the last 4-5 weeks :lol:

Don't we all spend most of our days dreaming of future cars? I know I do. When my shares come up in august, I've pretty much got an idea with what's happening with them. Family car, spends for the Teg, clear some debt and a deposit for a place. Also spends for an MX5 doriftuh build, but that won't be much over £2k if that.

I'm hoping that I get that TfL job & then I can look at an FD2 as the family car in 18 months once my load is more paid off

Cheers for the comments. :oops:

It is a lovely colour. I was torn between silver or blue, but deep down I wanted blue as I always went back to those wallpapers for a look. It looks cracking with some sun on it showing up the fleck.

Aye, it's the one from Essex that was up for £13k. I didn't even try haggling with him, it seemed a fair price for an honest car.

Plans so far are to enjoy it and get used to it. I will be getting a remap at some point, Flashpro is already in my possession. :D

I'd be lying if I said I hadn't sent Matt at Injection Imports a PM though. :lol:

Gruppe 'M.

I've looked at GruppeMs and they are about £550 on Xposed at the moment but I'm pretty sure there would be import fees to pay on that.

Mugen intakes are £350 on RHD-Japan, which sounds like a bargain! Just won't have the same noise factor.

I'll spill, I asked for prices on Mugen intake, Toda header and Mugen Wind deflectors. :lol: I won't be buying all at once though, I'm not rolling my credit card at this car like I did with the FN2.

You do have a bit in the kitty for some nice extras though.

It would be burning a hole in my pocket :lol:

Has Asimo moved in yet?

James moved Asimo before I got back home. I need to find him as he's probably hiding in James' toy box. :lol:

I didn't even try haggling with him, it seemed a fair price for an honest car.

Yeah, you've not really got a leg to stand on anyway after travelling 5 hours down on a train, he would've known there was no way you were gonna trek back north empty handed.

Great car btw.

Not got my Asimo yet :(

scrap that- just arrived :)

1BFFF20A-9F1C-4B24-BBDE-2A0D56A18516_zpsixwixdpd.jpg

I dont like you anymore Loxy...

Serious note. Love it mate.

Jonster was my local FD2 buddy. We had those decats made up specially. Looks like he went on to sell them after I sold mine.

Back