• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Loxy's Vivid Blue Pearl FD2 Civic Type R

Bloody hell John, I can't believe how quick things have moved on your car. Looking superb though bud, I thought it was yours when I saw the FB. Update.

Wow just read through, you've had some crappy luck hope it's all behind you now car looks awesome :).

Just read this whole thread - nice motor John. Exhaust is a good choice too, I may order one for the DC5 as look good, quiet and cheap!

been away a while and come back to find you are site owner and have got shot of the STI and you are now back in a Honda. It looks awesome, one of the best Hondas I have seen on here.

Last edited by a moderator:
No No No, Don't do it Mr Loxam. You'll regret it.

You've just got it how you want it. Take this down and we'll say no more about it.

If you do decide to sell still (don't do it) I might be interested in the plate. If you don't mind messaging me if you do decide to split that'd be much appreciated.

Good luck with the sale. (don't do it):)

Nooooooo! Can I report this as unsuitable material? :( Don't do it Loxy! And if you do, well someone is getting an amazing car.

Just moved your posts to here to keep the thread clean.

Aye, I'm sure I'll regret it when it goes, just not feeling the love for it. I've given it a few weeks and decided to let someone else enjoy it before I throw far too much money at it trying to make it something it's not. :lol:

Back