• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 Honda Integra DC2 Mods Advice

Hi, I'm new to the forum and i have just bought a UKDM DC2. I have had a Civic Sport before so this is my second Honda, i am basically looking for advice on what to do and not to do modifications wise. I already have a few ideas of what i want, just thought i better ask for some help because as always there is someone out there who knows the best things and what really benefits the car. Any help is appreciated. ( its completely standard to)

hi,
I used to have a jdm teg..really miss it as it sounded mental :)
had a aem long arm induction kit, skunk2 inlet manifold, uprated aem fuel rail, with pressure gauge, think bigger skunk2 throttle.
mugen 4 branch ,spoon n1 centre/n1 back box,(sounded nice)
hope this helps you slightly,but really its each to their own..
cheers,

A up mate I used to have a jdm teg as well, I had a tegiwa whale induction kit up rated plugs and leads,tegiwa manifold, decat, custom b pipe and a hks super draga back box with no baffles in lol sounded immense. Had it dyno'd at tdi north before the manifold was fitted and it got 210bhp wished i got it dyno'd after the manifold was fitted but I sold the car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,
Yea sounds a good set up,& power figure.
Think my old teg made about 205..
There cracking little motors,,miss mine.
Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah it was a cracking car mate still miss it now and I've had the fn2 2 years lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice1.like fn2.
Ive a cosmic ep3 at the moment which i,m enjoying,when i drive it lol..
But yea once uve owned a dc2 they seem to grow on you, in a weird way..
Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back