• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Not a red H, but my Moonrock S2000 - AIR RIDE PAGE 19

Cheers guys. Appreciate the kind words.
Very tricky to fit due to my exhaust. Exhaust fouls the diffuser and thus it has to sit this way. Ideally I'd have it tight to where it meets side of rear bumper but unfortunately can't because of exhaust. Might be able to make small corrections which I'll try to do when weather improves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a fan of air ride normally but this car (and Gas Monkey Garage!) are changing my opinion.

Cheers bud. Got a proper photoshoot booked in couple of weeks weather permitting. Will be good to get much better photos of the car.

Gave the car a bath yesterday and a buddy took a few quick snaps of her after. Photos turned out incredible even in low light. He's a genius with a camera.
Buzzing for the proper shoot to come.

I do like this car. My only single gripe with it is the Enkei Rims. I think with it being bagged and having some nice aggressive aero etc. It needs a far more aggressive wheel. That's just my opinion though and by no means do the wheels detract from the car.

I do like this car. My only single gripe with it is the Enkei Rims. I think with it being bagged and having some nice aggressive aero etc. It needs a far more aggressive wheel. That's just my opinion though and by no means do the wheels detract from the car.

I agree with you bud. But right now I can't afford the wheels I want and therefore 20mm spacers will fill out the rear until I can. The sunk look in the rear let's it down more so than the wheels itself.
I'm hoping spacers will do the trick until new wheels come. The new wheels will be 12j rear and 10j up front. Think they'll be aggressive enough lol. 5 odd inch dish in rear to.
More bodywork to follow to accommodate the new wheels.

Those AG F120's are stunning. I've seen a set in the flesh and they are literally jaw droppingly good looking.

Those AG F120's are stunning. I've seen a set in the flesh and they are literally jaw droppingly good looking.

Yeah man. Always loved them and now you can see where this build is heading lol. Just need to get the colours right.
Money is the only issue now, I'm meant to be saving for house deposit lol.

Back