• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Forum Discount at Blackcircles.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loxy

Site Treasurer
Administrator

I've been in discussion with Blackcircles.com and have managed to secure a discount for forum members!

This will initially be 2%, which lets be honest is a good amount when you are spending hundreds at a time. :)

To receive the discount, use this link (so that it can be tracked and discount applied): http://www.blackcircles.com/?af=link&acid=bctyper0514

and use the discount code: bctyper0514

Should prove useful hopefully!

Good work, I bought 2 fronts from them about April time should have waited damn it! :lol:

Nice one, still on 2% discount. Used it to get 4 new Rainsports for the EP3 the other day. Glad I spotted the wear when I did, cords coming through on the old NSF tyre!

Luke

Hi Loxy, is there any way of checking to see whether the above code is still valid? As I've just tried to use it and there's a message stating "code not applied to basket", so I'm assuming that it is out of date?

Hi Loxy, is there any way of checking to see whether the above code is still valid? As I've just tried to use it and there's a message stating "code not applied to basket", so I'm assuming that it is out of date?

It shouldn't be. I'm out at the minute but I'll have a look when I get back on the PC.

It shouldn't be. I'm out at the minute but I'll have a look when I get back on the PC.

It's not that late, but I've been through the process twice now and can't see where you enter or are prompted for a discount code. :confused:

Any chance you can enlighten me Karl?!

When you are at the last page before putting in your card details there's a drop down box where you can choose whether you want either Tesco Clubcard or Shell Driverscard points; the third option is to input a discount code.

You're not wrong Karl.

I wanted to try it with and without the link and to see whether a discount was applied by following the link, but both prices are the same. I'll try emailing my contact at Blackcircles and see what is going on.

Groovy. It'll be for the benefit for other members now as I had to select the Tesco points instead as need tyres ASAP. (Yet even then the garage can't fit me in until the 28th...) :freak:

I emailed the contact but not had a reply as of yet.

I'll fire one off to a more general mailbox in the morning.

Does this still work?

Need some tyres for my FN2 and just trying to find the cheapest place.

Kind Regards

Andrew

Thanks for bumping, I've been meaning to move this. No it's not worked since the account manager dealing with us left. They responded once to repeated enquiries from me, which sounded promising but then nothing.

Thread locked for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back