• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

Delivered and fitted great service. Needed a bit of faffing as my fuse box is under the driver's side and not passenger side but all sorted

***Special bulk buy offer***

I'm going to run this offer across Type-R-Owners and Civinfo.

If we sell a minimum of fifteen kits between now and 15th December, Rick will pick three orders at random to get their payment refunded!

Treat yourself for Christmas and you could end up with your money back. :)

The three will be picked completely at random and doesn't matter whether it is the base kit, or the multi-colour kit with remote, whichever three orders are picked get theie order refunded in full.

Don't forget we now have HRV, Jazz and FD2 kits!

This will apply to single kits only, but multi-buy orders will be counted as more than one purchase. If we don't hit 15 orders, you'll still have a great kit but the deal won't run.

I will update the threads with numbers sold to be transparent. Get ordering!
Bump for the weekend!

***Special bulk buy offer***

I'm going to run this offer across Type-R-Owners and Civinfo.

If we sell a minimum of fifteen kits between now and 15th December, Rick will pick three orders at random to get their payment refunded!

Treat yourself for Christmas and you could end up with your money back. :)

The three will be picked completely at random and doesn't matter whether it is the base kit, or the multi-colour kit with remote, whichever three orders are picked get theie order refunded in full.

Don't forget we now have HRV, Jazz and FD2 kits!

This will apply to single kits only, but multi-buy orders will be counted as more than one purchase. If we don't hit 15 orders, you'll still have a great kit but the deal won't run.

I will update the threads with numbers sold to be transparent. Get ordering!
Four kits sold:

2 - Zain Alabedeen (Civinfo)

1 - Tarticus (Type-R-Owners)

1 - Airmodai (Civinfo)

Are these still for sale please Loxy and are the prices in the first post still up to date?
Yes and yes!

Just make sure you put your full name and postal address and a note of what you are paying for in the payment notes. :smt023

Have just sent funds for one kit, the other might have to wait for next payday as I want the best ones and too many other bills at the moment - boo!
Thanks Loxy

Have just sent funds for one kit, the other might have to wait for next payday as I want the best ones and too many other bills at the moment - boo!
Thanks Loxy

Just a note as you've bought the multi-colour kit, if you want front and back on these, you have to do a bit of DIY on the wiring. If you just use two kits, the units will get confusing trying to control them with the remote as the one remote will work both kits. The way to get round this is to splice the new kit onto the old kit after the remote control unit which will also mean you have to extend the positive wire to reach the rear of the car. It is either that or trail and error on the remote controlling two kits!

You can fit a standard single colour kit to the rear to complement the multi-colour kit in the front without issue though.

Kit has arrived in today's post, thank you. Once I've got this one installed into the front of the daily civic I'm thinking of going a bit more extravagant with another kit or two in the type r.

Just a shame I didn't spot these for sale until recently when I've got both sets of car tax, insurance and everything all in a couple of months or I'd I've got it all ordered and done in one go. First world problems :)

Anyhow, ,thanks again, looking forward to getting this one installed over the next few days

Any tips on removing the blue adapter,
I currently have the blue set but want to change to the red LEDs (purchased from Rick via eBay last week)
I've tried pinching the blue tab and tugging but the thing isn't budging :smt102

Last edited by a moderator:
Any tips on removing the blue adapter,
I currently have the blue set but want to change to the red LEDs (purchased from Rick via eBay last week)
I've tried pinching the blue tab and tugging but the thing isn't budging :smt102
Hi Rob, do you mean the option connector? There is a tab that slides down, once it's moved you can press the tab as you pull and it comes out. Look at the one you haven't yet fitted and it'll be clear.

And why in earth did you buy them from eBay when we sell on here cheaper?

Back