• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

Hi Loxy, would you be able to assist me in getting my hands on the "Standard 9 LED kit" for my 2015 Type R FK2, & post to South Africa?

Hi
Can I order a set of Remote dimmer 9 LED kit £26 in RED please?
And please send me your Payment details!
Its for an FN2

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my kit today... many thanks to Loxy for mailing it out to me. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good day Loxy,

I'm interested in getting one multi-color kit for my 2007 FK3 Civic. Rick was that kind to forward my request to this thread, because I'm located in Bulgaria.

That being said I would like to know if shipment to Bulgaria is possible and what would be the price for that?

My second suggestion (and better option in my opinion) is UK "domestic" delivery to company, which offers low cost deliveries from the UK to Bulgaria (less than 2 GBP, considering the weight of the footwell kit). In this case you'll send the package to company's address (the city is Guildford). As soon as the package with my name is delivered to their warehouse/distribution center they take over (bringing it to Bulgaria, sending me notification etc.). At this point you won't have any engagements in that matter.

Please let me know if such kit is currently available and share your thoughts regarding delivery method. :)

Cheers!

Good day Loxy,

I'm interested in getting one multi-color kit for my 2007 FK3 Civic. Rick was that kind to forward my request to this thread, because I'm located in Bulgaria.

That being said I would like to know if shipment to Bulgaria is possible and what would be the price for that?

My second suggestion (and better option in my opinion) is UK "domestic" delivery to company, which offers low cost deliveries from the UK to Bulgaria (less than 2 GBP, considering the weight of the footwell kit). In this case you'll send the package to company's address (the city is Guildford). As soon as the package with my name is delivered to their warehouse/distribution center they take over (bringing it to Bulgaria, sending me notification etc.). At this point you won't have any engagements in that matter.

Please let me know if such kit is currently available and share your thoughts regarding delivery method. :)

Cheers!

Hi, Kits are always in stock, but in the case of orders outside the UK, I recieve the kit from Rick rather than it coming from him direct, and I then forward it on.

I normally send them direct but with International Tracked and Signed For delivery then I know it has got there and there is no arguement or confusion and usually arrives quickly.

If you are happy so use the forwarding service then that is up to you, but who pays the forwarding service and what happens if the package gets lost or damaged once it is in their care?

PM me if you prefer. Thanks.

Hi, Kits are always in stock, but in the case of orders outside the UK, I recieve the kit from Rick rather than it coming from him direct, and I then forward it on.

I normally send them direct but with International Tracked and Signed For delivery then I know it has got there and there is no arguement or confusion and usually arrives quickly.

If you are happy so use the forwarding service then that is up to you, but who pays the forwarding service and what happens if the package gets lost or damaged once it is in their care?

PM me if you prefer. Thanks.

Thanks for the quick follow-up on that! I've dropped you a PM (or two 'cuz my browser stucked).

Slightly off topic but loving the illuminated door sills on the crz.
Fitted the foot well kit to my fn2 instead of the original factory led and it looks amazing:wine:

Slightly off topic but loving the illuminated door sills on the crz.
Fitted the foot well kit to my fn2 instead of the original factory led and it looks amazing:wine:

To be honest I have had Genuine Honda illuminated sills on a CRZ and Civic but to be fair they are not worth the money and would not buy them again. The worst thing was on the CRZ the non illuminated sills were a matt finish that was very hard wearing and hard to mark while the illuminated ones were a polished mirror finish that marked even when you looked at them and would not polish off.

Hi Loxy
Does he do them for the fk8 in red dimmer or multi dimmer. If yes can you give me payment details please.
Matt

I know Rick was working on it. I've asked Rick to comment. :smt023

Hi Loxy
Does he do them for the fk8 in red dimmer or multi dimmer. If yes can you give me payment details please.
Matt

I'll update the OP eventually, but yes he does them.

Due to the additional parts required the kits are £4 more than the price in the original post in this thread. The reason for this is that they are now 100% "Plug and Bolt" and come with an in-line fuse, and therefore completely removable should you so wish with no trace left.

So:
Single colour remote dimmer kit is £30.
Multi colour remote kit is £36.

Payment details in the original post: https://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?93252-Return-of-the-Footwell-Lighting-Kits!

Rick also wanted to note, that on his eBay shop he charges £5 more per 10G kit, so you are getting even more of a saving buying through the forum. :smt023

Back