• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

Long story short :)
I purchased the Blue set way back when Rick released them with the plug n play connector but only fitted it 2 weeks ago and I'm finding the blue is clashing with the mats and the door trim ambient lights,
A young lad at work has just purchased a 9th gen sport and seeing as his dash light is naturally blue I told him I'd give him mine and I'll buy a set in red....
He's a tad slow so I popped on the EBay App to show him and just basically clicked buy it now to rid him.

It's the blue plug n play adapter that I'm trying to unplug from the fuse box, I've pressed the little spring clip thingy and tugged but I can't budge it, I'm wondering if I need to press that and prise the white blocks up,
if it won't budge I'll either live with it or cut and solder the red strips on

It's a the OEM Honda plug it it's from Rick, it will 100% come out. No need to cut and solder.

Like this?

fccb321035d173de01987e065ab7cb3b.jpg

Push the tab on fully and it should wiggle free. I can only think you're not fully pressing the tab.

Sticking with the blue :lol:
Got it half out twice but no further, so for the sake of damaging something I decided I can live with it

Sticking with the blue :lol:
Got it half out twice but no further, so for the sake of damaging something I decided I can live with it

pity, i swapped out my interior bulbs for red led,s and it looks great at night, picks out the red seats nice

Are these available?

Looking for one for a soon-to-be-mine FK8

£32.00 including postage for the remote multi-colour 9 LED kit
+£10 for the 8G/9G/CRV full Plug & Play kit.

The plug & play kit makes it simpler to fit, I assume?

Are these available?

Looking for one for a soon-to-be-mine FK8

£32.00 including postage for the remote multi-colour 9 LED kit
+£10 for the 8G/9G/CRV full Plug & Play kit.

The plug & play kit makes it simpler to fit, I assume?
£36 for FK8 without the option connector, £42 with the option connector.

The option connector literally means once the kit it's secured in place, you literally push the connector into the slot on the interior fuse board and it's then secured. Really simple.

Payment details are still the same, just drop me a PM if you need to confirm anything. :smt023

Hello! Are these still available? If so, is there possibility of the footwell lights staying on all the time when the car is on?

Sent from my SM-F916B using Tapatalk

Hello! Are these still available? If so, is there possibility of the footwell lights staying on all the time when the car is on?

Hi, yes still available and yes, depends what model of car you have. The plug and play options tend to mirror the OEM ambient lighting.

Hi, yes still available and yes, depends what model of car you have. The plug and play options tend to mirror the OEM ambient lighting.
I have an FD2, which currently doesn't seem to have anything?

Ah, I get you. I've just asked Rick to be sure, but I'm on the positive side of undecided.

I'll get back to you as soon as I find out. :smt023

Answer is that they would come on with your lights and stay on, much like it would it you had ambient lighting in the door pockets etc.

I have asked about the option connector, pretty sure it would be that same one as in the FN2 but would need a picture of your internal fuse box to be sure the empty socket is the same.

You don't need the option connector, it's just a nice to have, so you could fit it without anyway.

Just let me know. :smt023

Answer is that they would come on with your lights and stay on, much like it would it you had ambient lighting in the door pockets etc.

I have asked about the option connector, pretty sure it would be that same one as in the FN2 but would need a picture of your internal fuse box to be sure the empty socket is the same.

You don't need the option connector, it's just a nice to have, so you could fit it without anyway.

Just let me know. :smt023
Right, nice one! That'll be good. Let me get a pic shortly and send it you.

Looks the same as the FN2 one that. Let me know which one you're after, prices are still current in the first post.

Back