• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2KIP's S2000

I thought you had FK452 at that point?

I put the FK452's on the Enkei WRC Tarmac alloys. I had T1R's on the MR alloys that got refurbed in white.
About 10 years ago the T1R's were the tyre of choice on the MLR. Then all the semi-track-slick tyres came on the market. i.e. tyres that only work properly in the dry and are cack in the rain.

The car is hot topic on ctro closed fb group. Some prize plonkers commenting on that ... They think you have spec 2's on.

**** you still on that group. Left that years ago, the stench of urine was too much for me.

**** you still on that group. Left that years ago, the stench of urine was too much for me.

Thought I was banned from it , yet recently it's been appearing in my feed. There's a lot of ***** posted in there tbh.

I left that group right after I cancelled my original order on the FK2. I get tagged in statuses a lot lot less now. :lol:

Here is a screenshot of the original post, these people just make up shut they find on the net lol

Screenshot_20160210-162857_zpsk8wkpnxf.png

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Back