• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 Integra non type R...??

Hey,
Looking at a claimed DC2 Type R... Has every thing it should, looks very nice, but no numbered badge...

Went to check it out at the weekend. The guy says it has never had a badge. He is the third owner. The chap did tell us before hand that the MOT was out and the battery was flat, so we knew it would just be a quick once over. Going back this weekend for full test drive etc etc
However, that lack of badge got me worried. Are there any non Type R integras? It LOOKS like an Integra. It has all the stickers , seats , lights etc etc but until we get it out to test it I was wondering if any of you knew if there IS a non Type R version that this fella could have vamped up? Like a **** I took his number plate down wrong or I would have checked with DVLA... DOH!

Thanks in advance...

There is a non Type R JDM. But not in the UK.

The lack of numbered badge means nothing though.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

"Check the VIN plate under the bonnet"

Good advice, cheers Will it say Type R on there or will there a code or number to look for?

Not just DC2, it should be followed by 31. DC2 refers to 2door chassis with B18C, 31 is the Type R part.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back