• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My 2004 EP3, Mugen Rep spoiler fitted

I've got a mugen rep rear spoiler too (was on it when i bought it) but mine sits flush. How come yours looks like its at an angle?

Thanks for the comments guys. I need to adjust it a bit when it's not raining, one of the holes didn't seem to want to line up right so one bolt isn't in yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another update, de wiper bung fitted yesterday, happy with how it looks. Also adjusted the spoiler so it fits better now. Just waiting on my mate to fit some parts along with a new auxiliary belt and then I can the remap booked in

94d7991ef958058cf94bc66a98e7384b.jpg

127921c1dfada618b427930867bf5cbb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not posted for a while. Plans changed a bit and I sold some parts. After being neglected over the winter it's had some love again and I'm trying to keep it clean. I got myself a new plate as is wanted one for ages. I just need to spend some time and get rid of the marks left from sticky pads when I took the old rear plate off. Next on the list will be the alloys having a refurb when I can afford it
7151a03aef652f41a229857d0c820ef1.jpg
09676d117357378142938e799bd01997.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Not updated in quite a while. Well my Cobra catback is no more. It sat way too low and argued with too many speed bumps and driveway at my old house. So it has been replaced with a second hand aftermarket catback with standard genuine backbox. It still sounds pretty good along with the AEM V2. I also had the clutch changed with a new genuine Honda one at the same time. First time I've driven a car with a new one and it feels so smooth compared to the old one which had done 87k. I also cleaned the filter on the AEM as it had been at least a year since last clean. Plans now are to keep it in good condition and possibly a mugen rep grill and few little bits here and there

094a75e8f3884a5dca0e7f1426f65328.jpg
41d999d3c323bb2d1d5ee54bce3b6614.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Looking well mate, I have the AEM v2 and it sounds fantastic :twisted:

My only comment would be to move the rear plate over slightly to cover up the mounting points - just my OCD kicking in! :lol:

Lol I never noticed that, little job to sort soon. Cheers for the comment. Yea had the AEM a few years now and it's all good

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Back