• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My 2004 EP3, Mugen Rep spoiler fitted

Oh thank you mate, I'm really happy with it still. I'm not really sure now where I'm going with it. I can't afford to go down the engine route. I'm thinking just a mugen rep spoiler and grill as I'm not paying genuine prices lol. Then probably get the wheels refurbished and I'd like to sort out a couple of marks and small dents and then just look after it. Yes the skunk gear knob is a great addition, but make sure you buy genuine, lot of fakes around on eBay etc. I got mine from Tegiwa with their discount code :)
Sounds like me mate, not doing too much to the engine just because its expensive for power i cant use unless on a track. Could i ask home much you payed for your it with discount?

Yea you could easily spend a small fortune but its not really worth it unless you track it and use it properly. I can't remember mate, it wasn't a huge discount, couple of pounds off but still worth it to know its genuine

Sneaky peek of my new alloys fitted today. Will get a few more better ones when I've cleaned it tomorrow

52e6ef5dcc5a55209f6dcb87db3cbe77.jpg

Got my new Rota Torques fitted on Saturday wrapped in Hankook Ventus tyres. Also got Eibach front camber bolts and Skunk 2 rear camber arms fitted and a FRSU done. Also finally got my headlights polished and a new genuine Honda H badge fitted. Really happy with how its looking now

231bc73e958bf82a06317d493bec6833.jpg

83663a1ddb1dba3889fcfcf7090bbd03.jpg

51952fb0571deb78143310db29768909.jpg

daeb799814c46c30665e7d79f36f9409.jpg

266549475c0aa2d880793e032f91e14d.jpg

383aa6d97dad5432e815af82b1e789c5.jpg

d58e77872262c596622251f17623171c.jpg

Thank you mate. I wasn't planning on getting alloys when I did, was just looking about and then these came up at a good price and went for them. Just had to wait a month to afford the tyres lol. Worth the wait and I love them

Thanks mate, means a lot. It's getting there. I'd love all the stone chips and the couple of dings sorting. And one alloy has a small stone chip as well that I'll get sorted when I can. Then really not much left I can afford to do. Front speakers are on the list and maybe premier seats one day and then I think just looking after it

Balls also needs a camber tweak on the rear as the wheels catch a bit on the arch on bumps and reversing off my drive lol

Lovely looking car, pretty much exactly what I have planned! You're just a long way ahead :/. I wasn't sure about the rota torques but I think you've made my mind up, they look excellent there.

Oh thank mate that means a lot. It's taken a while but its getting there, realistically won't really be much left to do, few more bits then just keeping in good condition. I want the bodywork sorted at some point. I wasn't sure on the Rota Torques either, wasn't looking at them and then they came up at a great price so went for them and very happy I did :)

Oh thank mate that means a lot. It's taken a while but its getting there, realistically won't really be much left to do, few more bits then just keeping in good condition. I want the bodywork sorted at some point. I wasn't sure on the Rota Torques either, wasn't looking at them and then they came up at a great price so went for them and very happy I did :)

Have you thought about a Mugen rep wing? I love the way they look but I'm a bit hesitant due to the fitment issues that people have had. Other than what you've done plus that, I can't think I'd want to do much more to mine either.

Edit; Ah **** just seen you mentioned it on page one. What drop are the sportlines? I've seen a couple of different amounts, I was planning on the pro springs but your ride hight looks spot on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes that is on my list. Check out Club Civic on Facebook, Dean is the man to speak to, he does mugen rep wings splitters and grills and they are good fitments as well, he can also get them sprayed and fitted for extra

Yes that is on my list. Check out Club Civic on Facebook, Dean is the man to speak to, he does mugen rep wings splitters and grills and they are good fitments as well, he can also get them sprayed and fitted for extra

Ok thanks I'll keep that in mind for when the time comes, not near the top of my list though so it'' be a while.

Welcome mate, worth having a look as well, plenty of photos of them fitted. I hope to get one in a few months

Couple of photos from Trax on Sunday. More mods to come when funds allow

babc32b013065da0a6330054fb017a71.jpg

c9e28e0fcc9314a7c5188fd8a218ac67.jpg

e7f5706be1785e088e3eada2e6f5687c.jpg

Car is coming along very nicely mate, those Torques look sick and suit the car so well. I've been contemplating changing the wheels on mine but the OEM wheels are so nice was going to just stick with them and refurb....now I might go for something similar to these! :confused: Are they 17" x 7.5J and have you had any issues with them on lowered springs? Also looks like you've got spacers or is that just the offset giving it more poke?

Back