• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Chris' Cosmic Grey Premier Edition

Not far then i live over netley abbey be nice to see your car in the flesh

Oh so you live almost exactly opposite me over the water then? Well a few hundred of us have regular meets in town, next one is at Mayflower Park on the 24th if you're up for it

Nice looking car you have there. I think I spotted it at Beaulieu the other weekend. I have the 04 cosmic that was there with the mugen rear wing and the bronze Rota alloys.

Not much of an update, still waiting on the bits from Sumo Power and waiting until payday for a few more purchases. Still, popped round my buddy Si's house Tuesday on my day off to help tidy up his engine bay and polish a few bits in mine.

Also had this beaut in for a service and cambelt change yesterday, I overheard the bill and it was into 4 figures...looked great in Midnight Purple though!

Will update as soon as my J's bits arrive...

Right, been a little while since an update. But my J's Racing bits came! :D

Good service from Sumo Power, any problems they contacted me straight away. Would use them again! Loving it now they're all fitted :)

The smallest things make the biggest differences! Sadly it's not all roses as since then an engine warning light has popped up, long story short the connector for the camshaft position sensor has ripped itself apart. You can't buy these separate which means a new loom and fitting which is around £800! Hoping to buy a used one in good nick off eBay, cut the connector off and solder it onto my current loom. Until then though, no vtec :(

Back