• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mugen 200

Look amazing mate, I love the wheels and the fact that it doesn't have the massive spoiler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do find it strange that they didn't put all of these things on the mugen model, intake grill and so on. But that aside it is a completely stunning car mate

To keep the M20 more exclusive I guess, and the cost of this one down as a result. You're right though, few more goodies to start with would've been nice!

Think I'm approaching halfway between the M20 and M200 with mine. Not sure what that makes it. M110 maybe?! :p

for me the perfect result would be a M190 so everything but the big wing, now that would be an epic car in my opinion

Goodyear F1s fitted all round. Supposedly slighter better on fuel and road noise than the Yokohamas I've been using, but equal everywhere else. Highly doubt I'll be able to tell any difference.

Gave Matt @ Injection Imports some money too, for the final piece to finish off my car.

I was gonna say they're about £1500 or so. The better fakes are still £500 -£600 before painting

Back