• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mugen 200

Not sure Dweezle. RS Direct are calling me back today if it's them you're thinking of? Loxy mentioned Revitup, but too far from me unfortunately.

I'm gonna ask for £12,495 privately with aero bumper, brake ducts, brake lines and Endless pads included, once the other bits are removed next week. Pretty good price I think, just a shame no one has paid the extra to have them included on car.

Revitup is the one,
RS direct will be an interesting offer, they have a thing of hammering prices on Hondas, they sold an FK2 not long after release for ridiculously low 20s, they like to keep the RS prices up

So the car sold on Friday :(

Revitup bought it in the end and it's already sold. Why don't people just check Autotrader and save themselves some money?!

Anyway all in with car sale and sale of mods removed I've made £12K which is more than they sold car for so was worth stripping for sure. First time I've sold anything worth a decent sum and the amount of time wasters was unbelievable. No one wasted my time face to face thankfully, but I accepted 7 offers in the end, every time the person then disappeared. Strange way to live your life. Currently the same trying to sell the Alfa!

I will miss the car but also got to the stage when I was glad to sell up. FK8 should be in my hands next week....!

Rev it up offer finance and warranty, don't feel too disheartened.

All coming together now!

Cheers Loxy, good point on the finance. They also knocked 20K miles off the car which helped. In fairness the pictures show the correct mileage so obviously just a typo on description.

I've quite enjoyed selling the parts off and getting the money back that way, although shipping the Toda to Holland was a packing mission!

Loving it thanks mate. 9 months on, 9k miles done.

The good stuff is too long to list, it’s just incredible at everything. Taken all my Rs to North Wales and this on the evo triangle made me feel about 10 years old.

Few niggles which are well documented, brake squeal, tyre pressure sensors going off randomly, stones getting caught in calipers, interior rattles, rusty wheel nuts. Only the type of stuff you moan about when you spend out on a new car!

Someone drove into it in a car park the other day too, so need to sort a new front splitter and bumper (exact same corner as the Mugen!) but easily replaced this time around. Could do without the cost mind.

Weirdly I worry about it less than the Mugen. Do miss that VTEC sound with the Mugen intake and Toda exhaust now and again...

Nice one mate and glad you are enjoying it. They really do look stunning and are real head turners.
Oh crap! Details exchanged? I would have been livid! Good mileage that shows you are enjoying it! How is it for fuel? And general running costs?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Nope, no details left yet again. Had to park in a multi-storey as was at a work conference. Literally only twice I’ve not parked miles away in three years and twice I’ve had damage now. Still onto Warwick Uni for CCTV but they’re worse than useless so will cough up myself I suspect.

Fuel is ‘good’ as far as these types of cars are anyway. 33.3mpg over the 9k miles so far. Plenty of driving like a kn0b but loads of comfort mode motorway miles too where I let the cruise control do the work.

Service due shortly as light has come on but that’s part of 5 year pack so no costs whatsoever so far. Other than my huge debt of course :p

Mate can't believe people that do that, utter scum.

That's not bad mpg at all, I'm still enjoying my fn2 and have ordered a m style spoiler with carbon fiber blade! Due next month

Looks great, don't go spoiling it with lots of add-ons - it is a special edition after all.

Mate can't believe people that do that, utter scum.

That's not bad mpg at all, I'm still enjoying my fn2 and have ordered a m style spoiler with carbon fiber blade! Due next month

Was always tempted with a Mugen spoiler, but never got round to it! They do look good.

Was always tempted with a Mugen spoiler, but never got round to it! They do look good.
Was always shall i/ shan't I? And then having seen it in person, i had to have one! Ordered from type r kits as i hear they are the best after the geniune 'Mugen'. The top blade is carbon fiber.

Back